Center for Pediatric Medicine is seeking a full-time medical receptionist for fast paced pediatric practice. Looking for an individual who is professional, self-motivated, responsible, and a team player. Spanish and or Portuguese speaking is a plus. Candidate must have the ability to multi-task, possess excellent telephone etiquette, attention to detail, and strong computer skills / EMR and a minimum 1 year experience REQUIRED.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Answer phones and triage calls – Schedule Appointments. This is the MAIN duty. Must have excellent phone skills.
• Greet and accommodate patients – check in/out
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Data entry
• Collect co-pays and patient balances
• Possible travel between offices
Weekend and late night shifts will be rotated among staff.
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 9:00 pm
Friday:8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
If you are interested in this position please contact our Chief Operating Officer; Matthew R. Carreira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 798-7661 ext 100. You may also reach out to Ingrid Agor- Business Administrative Manager at 798-7661 ext 103 or email@example.com.