- Infant Nutrition Handout
- Top Ten Reasons to Protect Your Child By Vaccinating
- Protect Yourself From Meningococcal Disease
- Winter Safety Tips
- Car Seat Safety- CHOP
- Car Saftey
- Human papillomavirus – HPV
- National Infant Immunization Week
- Tips for a Less Stressful Shot Visit
- Flu Vaccine: Should I get Flu Vaccine?
- Bed-wetting: Should I Do Something About My Child’s Bedwetting?
- Cost of ADD Medication
- Cocooning Protects Babies
- ADHD & You
- Reliable Soruces Of Immunization Information
- Summer Saftey Tips
- Human Papillomavirus
- Tylenol & Motrin Dosing
DO NOT GIVE MOTRIN TO INFANTS UNDER 6 MONTHS OF AGE
Spanish: Patient Education
NO DAR MOTRIN A BEBÉS MENORES DE 6 MESES DE EDAD
Classes & Events
Birth & Beyond
CPM offers prenatal newborn classes. Classes have limited space each month. Please call our main office today to request our availability.
New Patient Meet and Greets
Come tour our office and learn more about the Center for Pediatric Medicine. Please contact our main office at 203-790-0822 to book an office visit tour.