Alpha B. Journal, PA-C
Alpha B. Journal received his B.S. in Physiology from Florida State University and completed his M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies from Keiser University.
Alpha is currently board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistant (AAPA).
Alpha practiced in Florida before joining CPM in April 2015.
Alpha is currently a board member of the Lesage Foundation, a non-profit organization geared towards the development of children, yet catering to all ages.
In his spare time, Alpha loves spending time with his family, working out, going on medical mission trips to Haiti as well as volunteering at Samaritan Health Center here locally in Danbury.
Training + Education
- B.S. in Physiology from Florida State University
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies from Keiser University
- BLS (Basic Life Support /CPR Training)
- NCQA/ Patient Centered Medical Home
- Fairfield County Medical Association
- State of Connecticut Department of Public Health Licenses: (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate/ DEA (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration for Practitioner (Active)
“I love this place for my kids!!! I will never need to go to the emergency room!!! They are open on weekends !!!Great doctors!!! Trusted place!!!”
“3 kids and 17 years, I still love this office. They have accommodated my kids at every stage and continue to do so.”
Make an Appointment
Alpha B. Journal
Danbury & New Fairfield