Ashlee Mattutini, APRN
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
Ashlee Mattutini is a Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. After receiving her B.A. in Psychology at Vassar College, she obtained a B.S. in Nursing at Johns Hopkins University and then a Master of Science in Nursing at Yale University. Ashlee has experience working in various ICU settings at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Yale New Haven Hospital. She has also worked in diverse areas with adults, children and families in outpatient and primary care settings.
Ashlee provides family-focused care and supports a comprehensive medical model that includes traditional and integrative medicine. Some of her interests include natural birthing and breastfeeding, pediatric dermatology, health promotion and disease prevention. Ashlee is a native New Yorker who now lives in Connecticut with her husband, three children and several eclectic animals.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center, certification #2006005700, issue date 2006
Training & Education
- Yale University School of Nursing, New Haven, CT (2006) Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Program, Diabetes Care Concentration
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD (2001) Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Accelerated Program
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY (1997) Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Honors
- Mattutini, AT, Chyun, DA, Langerman, S, Jefferson, V, Galassa, O & Melkus, GD. (2005). Psychosocial factors associated with glycemic and blood pressure control in women with type 2 diabetes. Abstract only. American Diabetes Association, 65th Scientific Sessions.
- Mattutini, AT & Cornelius, RC (1997). Weeping and personality traits. Poster presentation at the Eastern Psychological Association Annual Conference, May, 1997.
Location & Directions
Danbury Office: 107 Newtown Road, Suite 1D, Danbury, CT 06810
Mon: 1:15PM - 9:00PM (Danbury)
Wed: 8:30AM - 6:00PM (Danbury)
Thu: 8:30AM - 5:00PM (Danbury)
Sat: 8:30AM - 2:00PM *Select Weekend Availabilities
Sun: 9:00AM - 1:00PM *Select Weekend Availabilities
Please click this link below and read more about CPM’s Locations with directions and office hours.
“Ashley is truly amazing and a great asset to the practice.”
“Our visit was booked the day before and we were stuck in traffic running 10 mins behind and they were so understanding, and our PA Ashlee was so helpful and listened to all my concerns and questions as a first-time mom and answered them so kindly she really put my heart at ease! We had the smoothest visit. Just walking into the suite we decided we will be back. We felt safe and love that our son was so well cared for.”
“Kim and Ashlee were both so amazing at not only squeezing us in for an appointment at the last minute, but making it so easy to check-in with almost no wait time in the office. My son actually enjoyed his appointment and was even thanking staff on our way out. Thank you for such wonderful help tonight!”