Ashlee Mattutini, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
Ashlee Mattutini is a Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. After receiving her B.A. in Psychology at Vassar College, she obtained a B.S. in Nursing at Johns Hopkins University and then a Master of Science in Nursing at Yale University. Ashlee has experience working in various ICU settings at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Yale New Haven Hospital. She has also worked in diverse areas with adults, children and families in outpatient and primary care settings. Ashlee provides family-focused care and supports a comprehensive medical model that includes traditional and integrative medicine. Some of her interests include natural birthing and breastfeeding, pediatric dermatology, health promotion and disease prevention. Ashlee is a native New Yorker who now lives in Connecticut with her husband, three children and several eclectic animals.
SpecialtiesPediatrics, Family Medicine
- Mattutini, AT, Chyun, DA, Langerman, S, Jefferson, V, Galassa, O & Melkus, GD. (2005). Psychosocial factors associated with glycemic and blood pressure control in women with type 2 diabetes. Abstract only. American Diabetes Association, 65th Scientific Sessions.
- Mattutini, AT & Cornelius, RC (1997). Weeping and personality traits. Poster presentation at the Eastern Psychological Association Annual Conference, May, 1997.
Training + Education
- Yale University School of Nursing, New Haven, CT (2006) Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Program, Diabetes Care Concentration
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD (2001) Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Accelerated Program
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY (1997) Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Honors
Accepted InsurancesView Accepted Insurances
- NCQA/ Patient Centered Medical Home
- Fairfield County Medical Association
- State of Connecticut Department of Public Health Licenses: (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate/ DEA (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration for Practitioner (Active)
“I love this place for my kids!!! I will never need to go to the emergency room!!! They are open on weekends !!!Great doctors!!! Trusted place!!!”
“3 kids and 17 years, I still love this office. They have accommodated my kids at every stage and continue to do so.”
Make an Appointment
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)