Dayna Nethercott, MS, PA-C
Dayna Nethercott joined CPM in July 2008.
Dayna graduated magna cum laude from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts in 2003, earning a B.S. in Biology.
She went on to study at Mercy College in the Bronx, New York, where she received her B.S. and M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies.
Dayna is currently board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
She lives in Carmel, New York with her husband, their two sons, and their labradoodle.
Training + Education
- Northeastern University; Boston, Massachusetts: B.S. in Biology
- Mercy College, Bronx, New York, B.S. and M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies
- BLS (Basic Life Support /CPR Training)
- NCQA/ Patient Centered Medical Home
- Fairfield County Medical Association
- State of Connecticut Department of Public Health Licenses: (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate/ DEA (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration for Practitioner (Active)
Dr. Magner gives such special attention to my 7-year-old daughter. We’ve been with her since we moved her (my daughter was almost two). A great doctor who gives very useful advice. Asks us the right questions. She gets it and lets us ask and makes us feel comfortable discussing anything. We highly recommend Dr. Magner and the staff at Center for Pediatric medicine.
“I love this place for my kids!!! I will never need to go to the emergency room!!! They are open on weekends !!!Great doctors!!! Trusted place!!!”
“3 kids and 17 years, I still love this office. They have accommodated my kids at every stage and continue to do so.”
Make an Appointment
Danbury & New Fairfield