Lisa Boulé, MSN, APRN, CPNP, IBCLC
Lisa joined CPM in May of 2013.
Lisa graduated from Columbia University in 1985 with her BSN. She worked in a variety of settings as a pediatric nurse.
She returned to Columbia University to complete the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program and graduated in 1998. Since that time Lisa has held a variety of positions in private practice, school based clinics, public health clinics and health care for the homeless programs.
Lisa is also an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant for our office. She sees all of our breastfeeding newborns and mothers to assist and support them through the initial weeks. She is also available to all of our patients to offer guidance and support with any breastfeeding issues.
Lisa has three grown children. She currently resides in Newtown, CT.
- NCQA/ Patient Centered Medical Home
- Fairfield County Medical Association, State of Connecticut Department of Public Health Licenses: (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate/ DEA (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration for Practitioner (Active)
“I love this place for my kids!!! I will never need to go to the emergency room!!! They are open on weekends !!!Great doctors!!! Trusted place!!!”
“3 kids and 17 years, I still love this office. They have accommodated my kids at every stage and continue to do so.”
Make an Appointment
Business Office | Lactation Suite & Danbury
(203) 790-0822 (Office Visits)
(203) 798-7661 (Option 3 or Ext: 106)- Lactation