Maryam Azizi, M.D., F.A.A.P
Dr. Maryam Azizi joined CPM in October 2019. She is a Fellow of American Association of Pediatrics.
She worked at Geisinger Health System in Pennsylvania for 3 years prior to joining CPM.
Dr. Azizi finished her pediatric residency for second time at Bronx Care Hospital Center, Albert Einstein School of Medicine in 2016.
She also worked as a Board-Certified Pediatrician in Iran for 12 years, where she was selected as a top physician nationwide twice, prior to moving to the U.S. with her family in 2008.
Dr. Azizi is also certified PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) instructor.
She is currently living in Larchmont N.Y. with her husband and son.
Pediatrics, Research Interests
- NCQA/ Patient Centered Medical Home
- Fairfield County Medical Association, State of Connecticut Department of Public Health Licenses: (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate/ DEA (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration for Practitioner (Active)
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical sciences, Tehran, Iran (M.D)
- Residency in Pediatrics, Mofid Children’s Hospital, Tehran, Iran
- Residency in Pediatrics, Bronx Care Hospital, Bronx N.Y.
“I love this place for my kids!!! I will never need to go to the emergency room!!! They are open on weekends !!!Great doctors!!! Trusted place!!!”
“3 kids and 17 years, I still love this office. They have accommodated my kids at every stage and continue to do so.”
Make an Appointment
Danbury & New Fairfield