Claire Bailey, M.D., F.A.A.P
Dr. Claire Bailey began practicing in 1992.
After graduating from Harvard Medical School, she went on to Boston Children’s Hospital where she completed her internship and residency in pediatrics in 1991, and her fellowship in behavioral pediatrics in 1994.
She practiced at the Children’s Hospital Primary Care Clinic and at a large HMO in Boston before joining Center For Pediatric Medicine.
Dr. Bailey lives in New Fairfield with her husband and three children.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Development of teaching skills amongst pediatricians.
- Application of principles of developmental pediatrics in primary care.
Training & Education
- B.A. Knox College
- M.D. Harvard Medical School
- Intern in Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital Boston
- Junior Assistant Resident, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Senior Assistant Resident, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Fellowship in Behavioral Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Academic Appointments: Clinical Fellow in Pediatrics, Harvard University, Boston
Honors & Awards
- Major Administrative Responsibilities
- Chief Fellow, General Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Coordinator of Fellows’ Education, Pediatric Urgent Care, Harvard Community Health Plan, Kenmore Center.
Hours, Location & Directions
New Fairfield Office: 11 Route 37, New Fairfield Commons, New Fairfield, CT 06812
Wed: 9:00AM - 3:00PM (New Fairfield)
Fri: 9:00AM - 3:00PM (New Fairfield)
Please click this link below and read more about CPM’s Locations with directions and office hours.
“Dr. Bailey is patient and kind she examines and takes her time to listen”