Claire Bailey, M.D., F.A.A.P
Dr. Claire Bailey began practicing in 1992.
After graduating from Harvard Medical School, she went on to Boston Children’s Hospital where she completed her internship and residency in pediatrics in 1991, and her fellowship in behavioral pediatrics in 1994.
She practiced at the Children’s Hospital Primary Care Clinic and at a large HMO in Boston before joining Center For Pediatric Medicine.
Dr. Bailey lives in New Fairfield with her husband and three children.
Application of principles of developmental pediatrics in primary care.
Training + Education
- B.A. Knox College
- M.D. Harvard Medical School
- Intern in Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital Boston
- Junior Assistant Resident, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Senior Assistant Resident, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Fellowship in Behavioral Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Academic Appointments: Clinical Fellow in Pediatrics, Harvard University, Boston
- Major Administrative Responsibilities
- Chief Fellow, General Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Coordinator of Fellows’ Education, Pediatric Urgent Care, Harvard Community Health Plan, Kenmore Center.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fairfield County Medical Association
- Danbury Hospital Medical Staff Member (Active)
- NCQA/ Patient Centered Medical Home
- CT State Medical Society
- State of Connecticut Department of Public Health: Physician (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate/ DEA (Active)
- Controlled Substance Registration for Practitioner (Active)
“I love this place for my kids!!! I will never need to go to the emergency room!!! They are open on weekends !!!Great doctors!!! Trusted place!!!”
“3 kids and 17 years, I still love this office. They have accommodated my kids at every stage and continue to do so.”
Make an Appointment
Danbury & New Fairfield
M.D. of Medicine