Claire Bailey, M.D., F.A.A.P
Please be advised that due to retirement, I am discontinuing the practice of medicine and will no longer be able to provide medical care for your children after 2/28/2023. For 25 years I have had the privilege of caring for Danbury area children, but find it is time for me to move on to the next stage of my life.
I recommend you arrange for your ongoing healthcare with another of our physicians, any of whom would be delighted to care for your children's medical needs. CPM has an incredible team of physicians and support staff and I am confident that your children are in the best of hands.
I will sincerely miss all of my patients. My best wishes for your future good health and success.
Claire M. Bailey, M.D.
Physician Credentials & Accolades
- Development of teaching skills amongst pediatricians.
- Application of principles of developmental pediatrics in primary care.
Training & Education
- B.A. Knox College
- M.D. Harvard Medical School
- Intern in Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital Boston
- Junior Assistant Resident, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Senior Assistant Resident, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Fellowship in Behavioral Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Academic Appointments: Clinical Fellow in Pediatrics, Harvard University, Boston
Honors & Awards
- Major Administrative Responsibilities
- Chief Fellow, General Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital, Boston
- Coordinator of Fellows’ Education, Pediatric Urgent Care, Harvard Community Health Plan, Kenmore Center.
“Dr. Bailey is patient and kind she examines and takes her time to listen”